Friday 22 May 2020

Special Delivery

Well, May is one of the busiest month for birthdays apart from July. I am celebrating almost weekly with people who are dear to me and today, I made a special delivery to my childhood friend and the God-mother of my two kiddos.

Though we don’t meet up as often as we hoped to but we always try to make time to spend together to catch up yearly. During this CB, I think it is good time to catch up with people whom you treasure and love. I baked her chocolate cupcakes and hope that she will have a fantastic birthday celebration at home since we are not allowed to meet up and party.


Thank you Sue for being such a wonderful and selfless friend to me and my family. We wish you a blessed and beautiful birthday! May the good Lord always protect and keep you and shower you with his eternal blessings. Happy Blessed Birthday!

No comments: