Friday 1 May 2020

Happy Labour Day!

It’s supposed to Labour Day and I should be resting but the kiddos suggested to make bread as they wanna give it a try to make their own bread.

Well, in order for me to get some rest, I agreed to it and let’s make bread together! I prepared and done up the dough, the kids got down to kneading and rolled the dough and finally put the fillings into the dough. Baby Emma made chocolate chips, Nutella and cheese buns while Lady Faith took on black sesame, Nutella and cheese buns too.

After all are done, it’s time for the oven. It did not take long for the buns to be ready. The kids were excited to see and taste their own buns. I would say that they are really generous bakers as their buns are filled with loads of Nutella and cheese.


I could feel the Nutella filled in my mouth when I took a small bite! Yes… its FULL! I am happy to see happy faces and that totally made my Labour Day all worth it! 😊

No comments: