Wednesday 27 May 2020

Lady Faith Turns TEN!

This is so terrifying… the kids are growing up soooooooooooooooo fast that I can’t even catch up! Okay, I really can’t accept that my 1st born is already TEN! Man… where have those baby time gone?? Too fast to be honest! Why can’t the earth move a little slower!!!


Well, it’s still CB and we are unable to throw a party for her so, we decided to celebrate at home. No cake shops are open so, I decided to bake her a cake instead. She requested for a brownie cake instead of the normal birthday cakes and her wish is my command. 😊

I was happy to bake the brownie cake for her with cream cheese frosting though I have not done that before but it was all worth the try. It did not took me long to finish up the decoration as I wanted to get it done as soon as possible for I did not want her to see it till the celebration. 😊

She was in awe when she saw the cake and she can’t keep her eyes off the cake. She told me that it is the most beautiful cake I have made for her and she said that it is definitely better than those at the shop… awwww….

It was just a simple celebration after lunch and she just wait to cut her cake as desserts. 😊 she loved the cake very much and that really made me so happy that my dream of baking birthday cakes for my own children came true once again. 😊



Happy Blessed Tenth Birthday my darling! May you continue to grow in love of God and may He continue to bless and keep you always. We love you to the moon and back. 😊

No comments: