Wednesday 13 May 2020

Baking With Love

I am pretty much tied up with baking today as I am planning to send it out to my special pal tomorrow. I am whipping up Ondeh Ondeh Cupcakes for a special birthday girl and I certainly hope to bring some joy and love to her during this CB. Though we are unable to celebrate with her but I am definitely sending some love over. 😊

After my bakes, the kiddos requested some snacks and with the flour that was left on the kitchen top, I decided to make some egg tarts for a change. 😊 well, they ain’t difficult to make and I am happy that I managed to get it done.

The turnout of the egg tarts were great and I was happy that they tasted yummy too. My two daughters loved them so much that they more than one serving… the happiest part about baking is when you see your family and friends enjoying the food that you made. 😊

No comments: