Wednesday 13 May 2020

Our Little Chef

At times, I thought CB isn’t that bad after all… it gave us lots of time to bond with our family especially with our kids. I realized that there are so many things we have missed out doing with them when we are all tied up with our work, returning home late from home and taking rest during weekends etc… Now that we have all the time in the world at home, we are able to watch them grow, play with them, cook with them and even taking nap together.

I have also learnt that Lady Faith have grown up so much so that she volunteered to help her grandma in the kitchen and at the same time wanting to learn how to fix a simple dish. When I saw my mum teaching her the right way to hold a knife and how to cut the potatoes, I felt that she has grown so much! Where have those baby cries and baby talks gone… aaaarrrrgggghhhhh…..

After she was done with the preparation, she made it a point that she should also finished off with the cooking. She stood by grandma’s side and at some point, she took over the cooking while my mum watched at the side. 😊 It was so warmth to see them cooking the dish together.

I would say this is the BEST DISH so far! 😊 Love you darling!

No comments: