Thursday 14 May 2020

Birthday Surprise

It’s my Partner in Crime’s Birthday and we weren’t able to celebrate with her since it’s still CB, so I decided to send her a birthday surprise.

Baked her Ondeh Ondeh Cupcakes and informed her hubby that I will be sending it down to her but when I called her today to surprise her, she surprised me that she was out to do some marketing! Aiyoooooo…. I was like… “Aiyo… I planned to surprise you, but you surprised me in return!”

I continued my journey to her place, and she arranged her helper and my goddaughter to receive the gifts on her behalf. Though I did not get to see her personally but at least I saw my sweet God-dotter. 😊

Later in the afternoon, I received her message and she was overjoyed to see her favourite cupcakes. I am so happy that she loved it and at the same time, I was able to spread love during such tough times. 😊

Happy blessed birthday buddy! May you continue to stay the way you are and may all the happy stuff be with you always. 😊 Luv ya!

No comments: