Tuesday 21 April 2020

There Goes My Bubble Tea


After an IDIOT went on public to questioned why bubble tea shop remained open during the CB period, there came an announcement from the government that all bubble tea shops to be from today for at least two weeks!

After I heard the announcement in the afternoon, I was really so happy that I had a cup of Large bubble tea in my fridge and I know I will be enjoying this last cup before I can drink again when they reopens. While I was enjoying my bubble tea, I noticed that there were photos circulated on social media showed a deliveryman outside bubble tea shop, with people standing around other bubble tea outlets in malls across the island.
It is a total craze and it created a large crowd unnecessarily. Some BBT fans were interviewed and they told the media that BBT has been their emotional support during the CB and now the government is taking it away from them. For me, I too enjoy BBT but I guess I can live without for the time being… errrr… I hope… hahaahahah

No comments: