Tuesday 7 April 2020

Circuit Breaker

After the ‘Live’ telecast of our PM on 3 April announcing a nationwide partial lockdown, known as a circuit breaker, to contain the spread of COVID-19 in Singapore, we finally going to stay HOME for a long time…. Sighz… This means that all non-essential workplaces closed from 7 April which is today, with essential workplaces remaining open.

One part of me agreed with this ‘lockdown’ as it will be more effective to stop the virus from spreading but the other part of me wants to go out instead of staying home for an unknown period. Well, the streets are very quiet compared to the normal days and you hardly see people walking around.

I am not sure how long will this CB last and I hope it will not be too long or I might go crazy. I can’t imagine I had to be home with kids all day and worst is to go through the HBL with them. That’s not all, you got to be prepare to cook 3 or more meals at home since everyone’s home!

The thought of going to the supermarket became unnecessary as you may not get things you want too due to the mad rush. I am sure everyone will snap up everything or anything they can find to stock up at their home. Sighz… how??… like that!

Let us all pray for this situation to get better so that we can get back to our normal lives soon. Meanwhile, stay safe and keep yourself healthy!

No comments: