Thursday 23 April 2020

Kids Activities


It was a lazy afternoon and it was pouring outside. Just wanted to stay home and chill but kiddos were bored and finally I decided to get them to make their own Mantou.

Both kiddos enjoy eating mantou especially little pumpkin. She will always be the one who eats more than 3 mantous when we ordered them for chili crab dipping and always ended up ordering extra. They were so excited when I suggested to make mantou and all were ready to roll. 😊

Thanks to my Thermomix, there is no need for me to knead them and I left everything to my machine. After proofing for about 30 minutes, we are ready to create them. When it comes to designing the mantou, kiddos had so many creative ideas but just can’t seem to put them into hands …. Hahaahahahaha… they wanted to create animals like dinosaurs, rabbit, flowers but always turned out to be something else…
Anyway, whatever the results or patterns, they are just fantastic kids’ activities during this CB and diverted their attention away from the TV. 😊 I guess I will be having more baking sessions with the girls in time to come. 😊

No comments: