Wednesday 8 April 2020

Nightmare Begins

The government has finally announced Full Home Based Learning kids and it’s a nightmare for most parents I believe. Well, today marks the first day of HBL and Lady Faith is excited to be online as it is something different from her normal school days.

She woke up early and hurried to sign her attendance. I was by her side checking out the ‘How’s & What’ to do. She began her 1st lesson online and she was all excited to see her Chinese teacher and friends. I guess she is more excited to use the PC to see her friends online than just pure learning… hahahaha
With her full weekly scheduled on the side, she was well-prepared. She gets a 30 minutes of Éye Break’ after every lessons and it’s considered her play time… I thought it is a good idea to have them resting their eyes after each lesson.

I noticed most of their lessons are on goggle meet all the time but mostly done on SLS instead. I do hope that they will have more meeting sessions instead of just giving work via SLS. Mmmh….

Anyway, today’s HBL was smooth and homework given are done right away since it was on SLS. 😊 So far so good…

No comments: