Friday 10 April 2020

Crème Brulee

Crème Brulee is one of my favourite desserts and giving the free time during this CB, I decided to try making it at home. Found some pretty good recipes online and honestly, it is very easy to make.

Lady Faith and little pumpkin were excited to try it as they have never tasted one. As egg lovers like me, they are really keen to give it a shot and try out why their mummy loves it. Hahahaahahahah

After removing it from the oven, you can see their faces lit up with smiles but I had to put it into the fridge before we can consume it. Four hours of cooling is considered a long time for the kiddos and finally, it was ready for tasting, they were crowd around my island and as I torched the crème brulee, they got even more excited!! Hahahaah….
Verdict from the girls : Smooth and super delicious! I was really happy with the turn out too and I can eat this often since I can make it on my own. Woohoo!!!

No comments: