Tuesday 6 November 2018

The Great Moscow Circus

I am a huge fan of circus and I was really excited when the news of Moscow Circus was coming to Singapore. I was really happy and finally managed to have a date with them.

We went to the circus with the family and mum was not too keen initially but went along too as I told her that The Moscow Circus will not be coming again for the next decade. When we arrived at the huge tent where the circus was held, it was not as crowded as I had expected. We managed to have a group picture taken with some of the performers and the kids were really excited.
Our seats were pretty good and had a good view of the stage. The show started off with a big bang where the performers were doing their stunts with trampolines and balancing themselves on the blocks. It was amazing and at time brought us holding our seats.

As the show continued, it was getting better. Our favourite would be the stunts performed on the huge wheels and the bikes in the metal ball. It was simply heart pounding moments and I was really worried for the performers who did those stunts. 
My family thoroughly enjoyed the whole performance and we do hope they will return to Singapore again in the near future.

No comments: