Friday 16 November 2018

Happy Anniversary!

Time rockets and I have married to this man for 18 years. The day when I entered the Church of St. Teresa and said my vows to you seems like yesterday. Today, we are celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary and we are truly blessed with two beautiful girls.

I am happy that you date me out for our anniversary dinner at Basilico located at The Regent Singapore in advance. You remembered me telling you many times about this place and we are finally here to dine together on our special celebration. The food was really good though I had to stop taking food from the appetitizer counter and dig into our main course but I am grateful that you stopped me. hahahahaha… Please bring me back here again soon to complete my desserts... hahahaah
Thank you for being there for me all these years and you have been a great father to our girls. Looking forward to celebrating many more years of anniversaries together.

I love you.

No comments: