Monday 19 November 2018

Movie & Shopping Date With Lady Faith

I remembered back in those younger days of Lady Faith, I used to bring her out on my own during the weekends for a quick shopping or meeting up a friend for tea. I don’t remember doing that after the birth of Emma as I needed more time to look after the younger one and somehow, I felt that I have neglected those precious time with Faith.

As the school holidays has started, I wanted to make her holidays a great one by spending more time with her outdoors than keeping at home with the TV glued to her eyes daily! We decided to catch a movie in the morning and she was excited to watch Disney’s The Nutcracker And The Four Realms. 
We went to take a quick bite before the movie and gotten our popcorns and drinks ready for the show. The movie was enjoyable and both of us loved it. To me, it wasn’t about the movie but the time spent with Lady Faith and I was really glad that we did it.

We shopped for Emma’s birthday goody stuff and took a break at my one of my favourite coffee joint – Starbucks. Lady Faith had her chocolate dessert while I sipped on my hot latte. Given the opportunity of being a stay home mum, I wished I can have more time to spend with these two girls outside the house rather than pushing them up the wall with the books.

Thank You Lord for the wonderful time spent with Lady Faith which is totally priceless!

No comments: