Sunday 4 November 2018

Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes

After a marathon baking session on Friday, I was basically drained. After frosting the brownies last evening, Lady Faith noticed that there was some cream cheese frosting left over and she requested for lemon cupcakes with the frosting.

After mass, I was still considering about baking again later as I was pretty much tired. But when I saw the frosting in the fridge, I decided to bring out my mixer and started baking the lemon cupcakes requested by Lady Faith.

As I was fine tuning the taste, she kept coming into the kitchen to ask if the cupcakes were ready for baking and she told me that she could smell the lemon from a short distance. I used a different method this time but was really happy that it came up so well.

Lady Faith tasted the cupcakes and she gave thumps up while little pumpkin thought it was too sour to her liking. I tried and thought it was pretty yummy and refreshing with the lemon flavor that stood out. Woohoo!!! Another cake in the menu!

No comments: