Wednesday 28 November 2018

Baking Play Date

During the year-end holidays, I have been arranging play dates for Lady Faith as this would be the best time for her to catch up some lost time with her friends.

Today, we are having baking play date with Athena, her friend from child care centre at the tender age of 21 months. Though they were not the closest friend then but they became pretty good and close friend through the same ballet class they are taking.

When we arrived at Spur Box, we were the 1st one there and while I was waiting for Athena to arrive, I was checking out other baking sessions that I might be able to arrange with other kids with Lady Faith. They certainly have lots of choices to choose from and they have classes daily.
The kids were led to a baking room and the instructor began the class introducing the ingredients they had on the table in front of them and taught them to how to mix them. Regena & I left for breakfast at Mac after seeing them settled down with the baking.

I had a great time chatting with Regena as we don’t get much time to chat or get to know each other more during those times we met when we sent our kids to ballet. I really enjoyed the time spent the Mac where so many good memories were created there during my school days.

We went back to Spur Box after breakfast and found them having an art & craft session while waiting for their cakes to be ready for frosting. It was pretty fun watching them how they assemble and decorating the cake. We could see those excitement on their faces.

Lady Faith was very serious about decorating her cake and I was really glad that she was pipping her cream on the right area and amount which made her cake looked beautiful at the end results. They enjoyed so much on the baking and of course the companionship. As for me, I found my little Pastry Chef in the making!
Let’s do it again soon!

No comments: