Monday 26 February 2018

My Sister, My Friend

Lady Faith volunteered to accompany me to pick her sister today and was all excited to see her lil sis. She was asking me if I can imagine how happy her sister will be when she sees her big sister picking her up from school.

Indeed, Emma’s face lighted up the moment her sister surprised her at the gate. Little Em gave a wide smile as she called out for her sister. It was quite dramatic but super sweet when they hugged immediately when Emma stepped out.  
I love the sight of them loving each other as they can be really sweet. However, there are often when they fight and told each other off over a toy or something else. It can be quite a nightmare whenever they fight or have cold war for a couple of minutes. :)

I really hope that they will grow to love one another as nothing is more precious than family. Love you girls…

No comments: