Wednesday 28 February 2018

CNY Dinner With My Buds


We planned to have a CNY Lo Hei with our peeps but ended up only 3 of us available for this date while the rest are busy with their own engagements.

Well, with the love for food, we continued to have our Lo Hei even just the three of us. Haahahahah… okay, we are greedy and we have been craving for the food at East Ocean for a long time so, we are here today to satisfy our craves… hahaahahahahaah

We left it for Vivian to place the orders as she is considered the regular customer compared to both Theresa & myself. We always trust her choice of food and indeed, she ordered pretty tasty food besides the healthy Yusheng.

East Ocean served up quite a delicious Yusheng which is very healthy too. They used organic ingredients for the Yusheng and everything is vegetables… okay, like a salad but with smoked salmon. Something different from the usual Yusheng and it was really appetizing which I can’t stop taking more servings even when other dishes were served. 
Besides the braised duck and pig intestines, we ordered vegs and the oyster porridge was super tasty! This is my first time trying the oyster porridge and man… I simply fell in love at first spoon. It tasted so good though it looked normal.  
I am definitely coming back for the porridge soon and I hope to bring along my family as I trust that they too will enjoy this dish as much as I do. Thumps Up!

No comments: