Tuesday 20 February 2018

Lady Faith’s School Swimming Lessons

It’s been a few weeks since they started this swimming lessons organized by her school. I have been wanting to pay a visit but I wasn’t able as I was at work and tied up with CNY preparations.

Today, hubby & I made it to the pool to show her some support and indeed, she was thrilled to see us. We sat by the side of the pool watching her enjoying her swim in the morning with her school friends was a real joy.

On this fifth lesson, the coach was teaching them the life saving technics and testing them if they can trap water and correcting their strokes when they swim. Though he was very calm and lenient, I do hope that our child will learn some skill out of it. 
We were glad that Lady Faith introduced some of her classmates to us and they were a bunch of cuties. They were more than happy for pictures when I held up my phone… hahahahaah… super cute bunch of girls! Mmmh…. Guess that’s the beauty of a all-girls school.
It reminded me of my school days... 

No comments: