Monday 12 February 2018

CNY Reunion Dinner With Best Buds

Yearly, we tried to meet up for a reunion dinner before the CNY begins and this year, we are missing Tricia as she was busy.

We proceeded the dinner and headed down to Bali Thai located Suntec City. I dropped by at the office to drop off some homemade goodies to my ex-colleagues since dinner venue was located nearby. Though I have physically no longer working that office, I am still with my friends in spirit… hahhahaaha

As usual, we ordered tons of food whenever we meet and this is no exception… our first dish was the Yu Sheng and we tossed with good wishes for each other but we did it in a lower volume compared to tossing it in a Chinese Restaurant… hahahaahah… 
The dishes are Bali Thai were great as usual and my favourite would be the crystal noodles seafood pot. It was so delicious that you can’t resist the 2nd serving and I think I had 3 servings… hahahahaahh the other dish was BBQ squid… SO YUMMY!!!!  
It was not only a great dinner but a super good gathering with my best buds. Though we are missing one member, we trust that she is with us in spirit… ahahaahahahaha…

Well, we will definitely arrange another gathering with everyone available and I can’t wait for our next food adventure…

No comments: