Thursday 15 February 2018

Gou Gou Performance

I remembered the day when she came home and told me that she was chosen for the CNY performance this year and they will be dancing ‘Xiao Gou Gou’ song and requested me to check it out on YouTube so that she can practice.

I was puzzled and went ahead to check but somehow couldn’t find anything with that title. She mentioned to me that her teacher said it’s on Channel 8 and we definitely can find it on YouTube. I checked with friends and none of them knows anything about this ‘Xiao Gou Gou’ song!

Sighz… finally I browsed through the channel 8 on YouTube and found the song titled to be ‘Ah Gou Gou’ instead of ‘Xiao Gou Gou’! haahahaahah…. Eh… honestly, the song and the dance were pretty cheesy in my opinion but it’s Channel 8 right…. So, guess that’s why!

She has been practicing at home and trying her best to remember those steps and today, on Chinese New Year’s Eve, she is all ready for the performance. She set off to school happily and excited about the performance later.

I was really happy and thankful to her form teacher Mdm. Fiona Foo who took some pretty nice pictures and shared with us. I am so proud and happy for Lady Faith performing on stage though I wasn’t there physically.  
I do hope that with this experience, she will be able to boost her confidence on stage and that will come in handy for her ballet exams in future.

Thumps up darling! Well Done!

No comments: