Sunday 11 February 2018

CNY Family Reunion Dinner

We had my birthday celebration last night and here are we today gathered as a family for our CNY Reunion Dinner at Peach Garden located at Miramar Hotel.

We pre-ordered our set menu for this evening as we were worried that it will be crowded but to our surprise, it wasn’t full housed. As we were about a week from the actual CNY eve and guessed most people will prefers to have it on the actual day. 
We started off with the Lo Hei which looked really yummy. We tossed and made good wishes for the year ahead and wishing everyone’s dream come true. It was pretty huge for our family but it was so tasty that we couldn’t get enough. This would be my 2nd Lo Hei for the year and I believed more to come… 
The dishes we ordered were super tasty and even the kids gave their thumps up! I guess our family’s favourite will be the braised duck that was super delicious and it was cleared to the bone… truly nice! Unfortunately, I did not manage to have its picture taken as I was too tied up with the kiddos.

After dinner, my family kindly celebrated my birthday. My two-lovely sis-in-laws bought the cheesecake with my name printed on it. It was so beautiful and I was really happy to have this little celebration. 
It was a simple yet beautiful and I had a great time today. Thank you, my family for making this day special. 

No comments: