Tuesday 3 December 2013

Paradise Country

I remembered we have been to some farms in Australia on some of our trips in the past but this one would be a different one.

Our little one woke up early and really excited about the farm trip today as she is really looking forward to feeding the kangaroos, touching the Koala and seeing the sheep. She told me that she wants to take pictures with all the animals and asked if she can carry the Koala!!
When we arrived at Paradise Country, I was pretty happy that there were only two coaches parked at the side (which means it’s not going to be crowded). When we walked through the gift stores towards the Koala viewing area, I saw a HUGE crowd of Chinese dashing towards us…. We were thankful that we were already in the queue for Koala photo-taking. I was very upset by one of the China tourist as she tried to sneak through without queuing and I told her off when I spotted… hahaahahah…
Hubby carried the Koala while I had Faith in my arms this time as the last time the Koala peed in between my fingers when I carried it. Hubby was really tensed and with that, the Koala got a little frightened and grabbed hubby really tightly… hahahaahahah… in addition, hubby kept on complaining that the fellow really stinks!
After the fun photo-session, I bought some food to feed the kangaroos. Though they were pretty big, Faith did not really care about it and went straight to feed them. At one point, the kangaroo rejected the feed but she insisted and continued to put the food to the mouth of the kangaroo. I was rather worried that she might get boxed by it for it refused to eat but the kangaroo gave up and hopped away!

Our journey in the farm continued with several shows like the cowboy tea making technics, horse riding, and sheep dog tending to sheep and milking the cow. It was quite an experience for Faith to go up and personal with the animals.
After all the outdoor at the farm, we proceeded to our shopping spree at Harbour Town where the outlets are. It was quite a big place to walk around but we did not have much to buy coz’ the sizes we found were pretty big for Asians… except for kiddos.

No comments: