Friday 13 December 2013

Congratulations To Patrick & Richelle

I love attending weddings and I am very honoured to be invited to Patrick & Richelle’s wedding at Marina Bay Sands.
It’s my first time attending any events at MBS and indeed, the place is huge… there were so many weddings and events like D&D going on. The events were so close to one another that they were only separated by the wall. MBS housed too many function rooms and it made it quite inconvenient for elderly to get to the venue with too many walking involved.

The food for once wasn’t that bad compared to the reviews from some of my friends. In fact, we were more interested in our own conversation with friends whom we don’t get to meet often.
It was a simple, pleasant and sweet wedding for the couple and I am very happy that they found true love. Wishing you a blessed and happy marriage!

No comments: