Saturday 21 December 2013

Germaine & Aaron’s Wedding

I remembered I was overjoyed when she shared with me that she found someone that she would truly want to spend her life while we were serving Café in BSC Church. The news of her tying the knot with the love of her life came to us early this year.

With that announcement, she requested us to sing for her church wedding and we were really honoured to be part of her big day. Though we were all busy with our own stuff, we managed to get everyone together to practice and today, here we are in church singing praises to the Lord Almighty during the wedding.
I would say that this would be my first time singing for a wedding and with the limited voices we had, I thought we did quite well though there were some small hiccups here and there. Overall, we did our best and it was one beautiful wedding ceremony indeed.

In the evening, we went to attend the wedding dinner of the lovely couple at NUSS Guild House where it is totally new to us too. It was really happy to meet some friends whom I hardly see. The dinner was buffet style which is new to us as we do not get to attend Western Style weddings except for this one. The food were pretty good to be honest especially the desserts. YUMS!

At one of the dinner, Germaine dedicated a song to her hubby and requested Emily and myself to be her backup… man… that was really embarrassing but I was happy to be party of it. To my surprise, I was told that Faith was crying so hard while I was on stage singing with Germaine & Emily as she did not want me to leave her side.
It was all a beautiful and enjoyable evening and we are blessed to be witnesses of this wonderful event. Germaine & Aaron, wishing you a blessed and happy marriage and may the Lord always watch over you always.

No comments: