Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing Day

Boxing Day has been a tradition for me to open up all the Christmas gifts from pals all these years and with that, I would like my little one to follow with this practice too.

Now that Faith is 3 years plus, she could understand the reason why she has to wait till Boxing Day to have all her gifts opened. Even before Christmas, she has been asking if Boxing Day is near so that she can open up some of her gifts that were lying in our study room.

Overall, I am really happy that she is patient enough to wait till Boxing Day to have all her gifts opened. We brought out all her gifts after dinner and she happily placed them on the floor; asking me to take a picture for her with all the pressies.
After which, she started to open the gifts one at a time asking who those gifts were from. I am happy that she will say ‘thank you’ to the giver’s name after every gifts she opened and she will let us know what the gifts she received.

No comments: