Sunday 7 October 2012

Wonderful Sunday

I was happy to receive the bread mould which I ordered last week and I waited till today to use it. I prepared some bread for little Faith as snacks since she can be quite noisy and cranky during luncheon. I spread the bread with nutella chocolate.


When she saw the cute little bread, she was very happy and excited to eat them. She used to dislike bread as they were quite plain and she only eats butter roll. I was glad that she finished them within minutes and asking for more. She even gave a thumps up for them…hahahaha
While shopping at Tampines Mall, she noticed that there were some rides along on almost every level and wanted to ride on it. Well, we obviously will not deprive her on that as that’s what kids do. We gave her the freedom to choose the rides and she being a Sesame Street fan, she chose it without any hesitation.
On our way home, she was asking for some bread but her lunch box was empty. I was surprised that she requested muffins and having to satisfy her crave, I went to get some flour and chocolate chips for baking. It did not take me much time to bake those muffins and yes, she loved them.
I would say this is one well spent outing with our little angel. Thank God for the blessings.

No comments: