Friday 12 October 2012

Fish Curry Luncheon

I am happy that my darling (Angela) suggested having fish curry for lunch but not the reason why I was excited about… it was her companionship I was happy of. It has been a while we lunched together as she preferred to lunch alone.


As usual, Leng & Jessie went to get a seat at the ‘forever crowded Suntec foodcourt’ and ordered some other dishes other than the fish curry. We had Leng’s ‘MUST HAVE’ sweet & sour pork and vegetables.
It did not take long for our fish curry to be served as darling ordered in advance. We were shocked to see how huge the claypot fish curry turned out to be. We enjoyed the fish curry and our side dishes and found out that there were six pieces of fish in that claypot compared to the previous time. I was thankful that they were fish fan so… we managed to clear the dishes on our table. Steady man!

I believed we will have another round of fish curry luncheon before the foodcourt closes end of this year…

No comments: