Saturday 20 October 2012

Faith’s New Hair Cut

It has been quite a while since I last trimmed her hair. Usually I will get yelled at after trimming her hair as most thought I did a terrible job… hahhahahahaa..
Anyway, I went ahead to trim her hair today as it was getting too long and she was somehow frustrated during her feeding time. Her fringe was also touching her eyes and that irritates her quite a bit too.

I was quite proud of myself that I had done quite a good job though I am no professionals. I was really glad that Faith was very co-operative in the process and stood still while I trimmed her hair.
After her hair cut, she quickly wanted me to take pictures of her. As promised, I did and am happy that I have my very own ‘in-house’ model!

In the evening, hubby came back earlier than usual from work as he wanted to bring little Faith to SingKids.


When we arrived at Changi Airport Terminal 3, we went straight for dinner as the queues at all the restaurants was long and it was very crowded on a Saturday evening. We queued at Crystal Jade Shanghai for a good 45 minutes before we were given a seat.

Faith seemed to enjoy the food so much that she had half portion of my ramen and followed by finishing up two char siew bao!!
After dinner, we walked pass SingKids and it was over crowded with kids and adults so, we decided to give it a miss this time. Thank God we didn’t tell Faith that we planned to bring her there… or else, she will be really disappointed. We will bring you there again soon darling.

No comments: