Saturday 13 October 2012

An Enjoyable Saturday

Little Faith will get excited about visiting her grandparents every Saturday as she will be get to play with her cousin Shevaun whom she meets once a week.


Like every Saturdays, we brought her to grandparents’ place and Shevaun was already playing on her own when we arrived. Shevaun too got excited when she saw Faith. They gave each other a hug and started to play their toys together.
Since the girls were playing happily on their own and while helping out my in-law to set up the dinner table, the simple dishes she cooked looked really good and decided to take some pictures to share with you guys.
When we got home after dinner, she was still very active and awake! I played blocks building with her for a while before I chased her to bed. Then she suddenly told me… “mama, Tabi want to take photo…” I knew she wouldn’t go to bed if her request is not granted. She went on and on taking pictures with all her ‘friends’ and finally got tired…
It was indeed a well-spent Saturday with her and I wished every weekend is longer…

No comments: