Wednesday 17 October 2012

Faith’s New Hobby

It came to my attention that our little Faith began to love taking pictures. It started when I was showing my mum some pictures on my iPhone and she too wanted to check it out and then, saw her pictures in my phone.

She then told me, “Mama, Tabi want to take photo.” At first, I thought that was very spontaneous of her and I took a few pictures. She found it very fun and started to pose with all her ‘friends’ aka her stuffed toys. She did not let me off that easily… before going to bed, she asked me to take some more pictures of her with her toys again.
She seemed enjoy taking pictures so much that she posed differently with each of her stuffed toys. Lastly, it was pretty thoughtful of her to have her pictures taken with us!

Guess I have to put up with her new hobby for a while…

No comments: