Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Ramen

Hubby has been craving for Ramen and he mentioned again this morning before I went to church. He said that he would prefer Ramen for luncheon today instead of our usual hang out like Pasta Mania, Subway or Crystal Jade.


We talked through the ramen places in the car and decided to head for Liang Court for I remembered there is a ramen shop which is pretty popular. I remembered seeing a long queue outside the ramen shop the last time we visited Liang Court.

When we arrived at Marutama Ramen shop, there was no queue and not crowded. We were seated very shortly and we browsed through the menu and decided to order the ramen and gyoza. Faith was busy checking out the menu which she can’t understand and playing with her plastic bowl.
Hubby tasted the ramen and gave me a sign of THUMP UP! He said that this is one of the best ramen he tasted besides the one at Parco. The soup base is chicken compared pork bone for most. The soup wasn’t oily and was really nice when I tried. Faith loved it so much that she ate quite a bit from my share. She even requested for the soup though I was rather reluctant to give her more.

Mmmh… I guess this has added to list of eateries for Sunday…

No comments: