Saturday 3 December 2011

Hong Kong – Day 8

Today is our last day in Hong Kong and I am not feeling good about returning to SIN. Well, I simply love Hong Kong and am praying that one day hubby will be transferred here… hahahaah…

We went to Tsui Hwa restaurant which is located near our hotel coz’ we do not have much time to go further. We ordered breakfast set to share as most of you know that I am not a breakfast person so, I shared with hubby and Faith.

I would say that the food there was good and everyone enjoyed their breakfast. I enjoyed my noodle soup with shredded ham and egg. It’s really YUMMY! Of course, it has to be completed with a silky smooth milk tea.









After breakfast, we went back to hotel for last minute packing and get ready to check out. I was actually feeling very sad on the way to airport coz’ it was truly a fantastic 1 week stay in Hong Kong and now I am returning to Singapore… Sighz…

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, hope to visit you SOON!

No comments: