Thursday 29 December 2011

Hi-Tea Gathering

It’s almost the end of the year and my buddies planned a hi-tea together before we bid goodbye to 2011.

We went to 10 Scotts located at Grand Hyatt Hotel for hi-tea and it was my first time visiting the venue. Honestly, I did not know that there was such a place for hi-tea!! Hahahaahah… call me mountain tortoise lor!

When I arrived, everyone already started with the delicious spread at the food stations. I was surprised that they served Parma ham for hi-tea… that was very rare. I was happy to see some good selections of cakes for desserts and in fact, I was more excited to have more Parma Ham!

It was certainly a good short gathering and as usual, we are the noisy group seated at the corner… the place is cozy and very home-liked… kind of like the place but it will be too costly to visit often…

Thanks Threz for the arrangements…

No comments: