Sunday 13 September 2009

Zoe’s Full Month Party

Time flies man… it’s already Zoe’s first month celebration! I remembered the day when she was born, I was carrying her in my arms at the hospital and today, we are attending the party!!!

The party was held at Hort Park which is located at Alexander Road. It’s our first visit there and man, the park is nice but not that big. My cousin booked the function room at the basement and there were many guests when we arrived.

After my cousin invited the pastor to say grace, the party started officially. I was really impressed by the power-point slides that they put up, Zoe’s pictures were taken by a professional photographer and it was really nice.

I went to take a look at Zoe and she is such a sweetie. She was half-awake when I saw her in her cozy stroller and the next moment, her eyes were wide opened… bet her beauty sleep was interrupted by the noise…




Guess what, I met my secondary school teacher, Ms Poh at the party. She happened to be my cousin’s cousin. That was really co-incident yeah! She used to teach me E-Maths during my secondary school days and I must admit that I was pretty playful then…

Before leaving the party to home, I managed to steal some time from their maid to carry Zoe. She was really cute and was dozing off in my arms. Cool stuff….







Congratulations Cousin Ka Yun & Florence!

2 comments:

sporty tangee said...

Hmm... Your niece is cute! I find that she looks like your cousin. Well, did you purposely wear pink to match with the baby? Hee...

Vee said...

hahahahaah... Zoe is very cute and i totally agree that she does looks like my cousin. as for the pink... errrr.. no lor! hhaahahahaha