Saturday 26 September 2009

F1 At Singapore Flyer

When Singapore held its first F1 event in Singapore last year, I remembered hubby and I came back to my office to experience the excitement. It was cool though we were looking down from our office conference room.

This year, we were lucky to be given free tickets to view the F1 at Singapore Flyer. My generous boss kindly gave me the passes to watch the F1 preview and what’s great about it, it was some how a VIP treatment where we were offered champagne whole night with a fantastic view.






Dinner was served at the VIP lounge. Though the food weren’t as delicious as we expected but the view was spectacular! We were watching the qualifying round while sipping the nice champagne….simply awesome!





We didn’t stay till the end of the qualifying round as it was getting rather late and I was getting sleepy… we walked through the party zone and it was quite an experience having the F1 driving pass under your foot… haaa… coz’ those fast and furious cars were speeding through while we were crossing the overhead bridge to the other side for the ferry shuttle…





It was one relaxing and cool boat ride from Singapore Flyer to Clarke Quay. We felt like tourist all over again and for the first time, I thought the view of Fullerton Hotel was beautiful!

Thank you Boss for this wonderful experience!

No comments: