Sunday 26 July 2009

What A SUNDAY!

It’s been ages since my last photo shoot for magazines and after so many year, I could do it all over again but not for any magazines; for FUN!

Belle, my wonderful buddy and cool photographer invited me to be their model for a day. I was delighted to know that I am still able to be someone else’s model. Met them early on a cooling Sunday morning and the exciting shoot began…

The location was simply normal and centralized but was really amazed by how the beautifully the pictures turned out to be. It did not look anything like the venue and some pictures were very high fashioned like too.

I was really enjoying myself during the shoot with all those silly poses and some which I thought was not too bad. Thanks to David who is the other photographer and helper… who create the ‘wind’ effect with the cool blower! It was just amazing! The shoot lasted for a cool 2 hours of fun and laughter.










Thank you Belle and David for the wonderful time! It will be my pleasure to be your model once again…

Cheers!

2 comments:

moo said...

Phew!!!! Glad you love the pics man... We had fun too!!!! You are simpily cool with your poses! A natural la!

Anonymous said...

Simply Gorgeous!