Monday 20 July 2009

Ah Leng’s Celebration Part II

After lunch at The Ritz-Carlton, we went to Agnes (Linda’s sister)’s place to chill at the pool. It was my virgin visit to the apartment. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted by their two extremely adorable dogs…Fluffy & Snoopy.


They were very hyper and that really scared the daylight outta Jessie. She is afraid of dogs and was clinging onto the grill outside the house… their helper then kept the dogs in the kitchen and while I was entertaining them, Jessie finally made her way through to the house.




After changing into our swim wear, we went straight to the pool. I was really impressed as it was a 50 meters length pool! It was fantastic for me as I can do my laps which I managed to achieve 20+ laps. It was indeed a great afternoon swim. While I was swimming, Linda & Jessie joined by Angela were enjoying themselves at the Jacuzzi area.

While chilling at the pool, there was this cute little girl named Isabelle came to hang out with us. She was really cute and beautiful. A six year old girl who is not afraid of strangers and was more than happy to play with us…




After a good four hours at the pool, we went back to the house for dinner which was kindly prepared by their helper Muthi. She prepared tom yam bee hoon, fried chicken wings, veggies, ma po tofu and salted veggies with duck soup. It was a delicious meal.




Agnes and family surprised Linda with a birthday cake and we gathered at the table to sing her the traditional birthday song. The cake was from Awfully Chocolate and man… it’s her favorite Dark Chocolate!









Thanks for having us at Agnes’ place and I certainly had a great time!

No comments: