Sunday 5 July 2009

Goodbye Bintan…

Times passes so fast when you are having so much fun!! We will be returning home today! After our usual breakfast, we took a walk to the reception and told them to allow us to check out around 12:30pm as our ferry was 2:15pm.



We had about a couple of hours to spare and so, we went to the beach once again and this time round, it was high-tide. I did not manage to swim far as I was afraid… I was only hanging around the shoreline to enjoy the waves and the sun!

Haven’t surf the net for 2 days and went online for a half hour while waiting for our transfers to arrive. The ferry terminal is about 10 minutes or less from the resort and we arrived about 45 minutes before our departure.


There wasn’t a big DFS shopping area at the terminal and it was extremely crowded. I noticed that it started to drizzle and I was really worried as I am sure I will get seasick once the sea gets rough! Yes, true enough… about 15 minutes to arrival at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, I was feeling giddy and I actually felt like vomiting… but I held back and endured till I got down. I felt awful and I kept it down by having chips and water… mmh… somehow it worked.

I enjoyed this trip very much despite the stupid seasick… mmh… we’ll be back to Bintan again but probably not Angsana Resort.

2 comments:

sporty tangee said...

That's a nice tan. I am losing mine... As fair as the sheet of paper now. Sighs...

Vee said...

aiyo.. i am sure you will get tanned during your summer...