Monday 20 July 2009

Pre-Birthday Lunch Celebration


Our dear pal Linda invited us to lunch at Green House, Ritz-Carlton to celebrate her birthday. It was one good deal as Green House is offering 50% discount for weekday luncheons. Simply good deal!



It was indeed a fantastic spread at the Green House and there were tempura station, noodles & salads station, dim sum counter, desserts section and the full circle of main dishes. I was kind of lost when I saw so many different types of food around me. Not sure where to start but in the end, sushi would be prefect.



It was a lunch that I could enjoy as I took a half day leave… mmmhh… not exactly to finish all the food but taking some time to keep the birthday girl company. Back to my food, I got to say that their seafood was really good, fresh and yummy. Salads were tasty but the best was the sushi…





After the starters, still lost and went forward to have my beef, small portion of rice, and veal meat with cheese, my all time favorite samosas and the veggies of course. In fact, with the 50% discount is totally worth lunching at Green House as the food was really good.





It’s usual that half way through the meals, we will start to do silly things and of course, taking pictures is a must! Susan managed to get one of her friends to take a group picture for us. Some of the ladies had to make their way back to office while Angie, Linda, Jessie & I stayed behind for more desserts as we were on half day leave.













The desserts were pretty cool and the best part of it was the Super Sweet Strawberries… yes, as a Strawberry lover, it’s THE best dessert ever! I tried their vanilla ice-cream too and it was smooth and creamy… YUMMY!

Thank you Leng for the wonderful & fantastic lunch.

No comments: