Friday 10 July 2009

Painted ‘War’ Game

The day when I mentioned ‘Paintball’ to Kelvin, he was interested on getting on the game immediately and thanks to him, we finally made it happen!

This morning when I woke up, I was feeling excited about the game and can’t wait for it to begin! Right after work, we dashed straight to Red Dynasty which was located at Bottle Tree; somewhere in Yishun.

When we arrived, we were given briefing on the game as well as the safety measures. We were all excited to begin but there were lots of stuff to know about the game before we get into it. The fifteen minutes was a drag but it was worth listening.



Before heading to the ‘War’ field, we were divided into 2 colors groups. My team-mates were Jessica, Kelvin, Sheena & her boyfriend. The rival team was Philip, Linda, Florence, Julia & her hubby. Finally, we were given the ‘gun’ where 50 paintballs were loaded… muuaaaaahhhhhaa…

There were marshals along the side of the field and after some instructions, the War began! It was very immediate that everyone started shooting at each other once the marshals gave us the signal to begin. I started to hide myself behind some woods and started shooting at the other side where the rivals were.

Kelvin, my team-mate was in-charged of getting both the brick and the flag to home and he suffered a few shots during the attempt. I was trying to cover him by shooting at our rivals and man… I was in fact at a very safe place and I managed to shoot Julia at the side and suddenly I heard a loud cried ‘OUCH!!!’ it was more like a ‘ROAR’ than a shout out. For that moment, I realized that I shot her!

I continued to be in that good position until I was spotted by one of their members (ah Leng) and man, she started shooting right at my area and almost hit me! Sheena’s boyfriend was the casualty instead. I noticed a butt from the side of the wooden stand but that butt hid faster than my paintballs! Ah Leng… your butt damn lucky to escape the shot lor!





Philip’s team won the first half and we managed to kill the game on the second half. It was really fun but man… it was tiring! We had loads of fun though most kanna the shot and some suffered bruises from head to leg… Fortunately, Linda & I survived without a single shot. What a great workout!

Will be looking forward to the next game…. muaadhhhaaaahhahhaah

No comments: