Sunday 3 May 2009

Port Dickson – Day 3

Time flies and our short get-away is almost over… On our way to breakfast, we saw the pool security again; The Peacock! It seemed to station there all the time regardless quiet or crowded. Guessed it’s an extremely friendly peacock… this time, it posed for me… I felt really lucky that it actually opened up its feathers while it posed! Really cool stuff…




After breakfast this morning, I finally picked up the courage to enter the ‘Pet Farm’ situated in the hotel garden where guest are allowed to feed the pets… There were chickens, peons, peacocks, rabbits, guinea pigs, tortoises etc… I couldn’t resist the fat fluffy rabbit and I fed it with cucumber. It was really cute. I managed to carry one of them which was quite heavy… hahaha… so cute.




Since we don’t have much time to do anything, we walked around the resort and took some great pictures and at the same time, you can check out my TAN!









This is one resort that we will visit again as it was really relaxing and quiet. Loved it!

2 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

What a proud peacock!!!!

And woman! Were you baked or what!!!!

Vee said...

Ya man... stupid peacock.. shocked the daylight out of me!

mmmh.. not really baked leh... wished i was FRIED!