Wednesday 20 May 2009

Crazy Moments After Lunch

When the boss is out for meeting, we will tend to be more awake then usual. Just this after lunch today, due to too much food in-take, our brain refused to function. We had to find some entertainment to wake ourselves up and YES, the camera!

It was pretty co-incident that CK came to ask Rie to take a picture of ‘Superman’ for his article as he was too shy to do it himself! Ah K immediately asked me to do so but I couldn’t as he’s too good looking for me to snap!!!! I am very sure both my legs and hands will turn jello….

Anyway, while deciding who to be photographer; we took our own pictures for the fun of it… that’s pretty usual in the office especially at our area!!





Back to work… Sigh…

5 comments:

moo said...

Lots of fun there Vee...Btw who is that hunky????

Vee said...

hehehe... yepz.. the hunk is a newbie. very very handsome hor..

moo said...

Invite me to Mit please.... so i can meet him and see him in person! haha.

Vee said...

hahahahah... you can jus drop by de mah..

baubles bangles and beads said...

ahem. now there's another incentive to go to work esp. on Monday mornings!