Thursday 21 May 2009

American Idol Biggest Upset!

I was watching American Idol finale this morning and waiting for the results to be announced. It was one entertaining show put up by the Final 13 idols and many other celebrities performed during the show too.


When the moment Kris’s name was announced as the winner, my heart shattered! I was wondering what the hell Americans just did! They chose ‘boy-band-ish’ Idol over a super solid ROCKER! Aarrrggghhhhh…….



I was hoping it was Adam instead as he was really GOOD! I don’t deny that he is an artiste that some may like him to bits and some will hate him to the fullest! That’s the kind of artiste we are talking about! It will be boring if an artiste is a totally well-liked one.

Kris is cute and I have to agree to that as it is the fact but the singing, performance and his style does not stand out as a STAR! I am not being bias here but I still think Adam ROCKS!

Both idols have come a long way and I am sure Adam’s album will be selling like HOT-CAKES and it will be like the second season when Ruben won but Clay’s album sold better!

Adam Lambert will still remains as my American Idol!

No comments: