Sunday 29 July 2007

The Simpsons Movie


The Simpsons Movie was one funny and cool show watched on my weekend get-away with hubby.

You might ask if it’s as good as the TV series? Well, I would say YES and in fact, slightly better as they brought the ever-so-silly Homer on bigger screen.

The story line is simple and very child-like comedy. If you are one of the Simpsons fan like myself, you would probably love it as much as I do. On the other hand, if you are one of those who has no idea who the Simpsons are (like my hubby), you will enjoy it too coz’ it’s really one relaxing movie to watch. I am sure the kids will love it!

3 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

"The kids will love it?" NNNOoooooo!!

Hello? The Simpsons is NOT a kids cartoon. It is for adults k! Judging from the explicit language and scenes most times.

Vee said...

ooiii.. no leh.. there were more kids than adults in the cinema that day worrrh... it's quite light la..

Anonymous said...

the movie was as funny as the TV series.