Sunday 8 July 2007

Movie Weekend


This is one movie that I will not miss, Transformers! Well... yes, you might think that this is such a 'BOY/MAN' movie and not suitable for girls... well, you're so wrong lor... In fact, I grew up with Transformers.

Remember those younger days when I will stay home for the cartoon and love that cool toy (but was so expensive to own one). Anyway, was able to catch the cartoon was good enough.

Thank God I booked the tickets online or I will not get to watch it today coz' it was like a sell-out thingy... I was very excited and had high expectation on this movie and it didn't disappoint at all. It was simply fantastic and just the special effects. Totally awesome!

I would love to own a car that can transforms too man... for that reason, I won't need to get up that early for work but will be on time!! haaahaha... Autobots Bumblebee was really cool (though it was like crap before) as well as Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee
Optimus Prime
Megatron (Decepticons)

Megan Fox just blew me away when she appeared. My Goodness!!!! She is just simply gorgeous man... I would love to have that body... errrmm... will start working out from now! Arrrgghhh... that Josh Duhamel (from the hit-drama Las Vegas) is simply delicious!!! hahahaah... Man... I am sweating here when I think of him! *winks*
Megan Fox
My darling Josh Duhamel

Well... for those who think it's more like a guy movie, it's NOT! It's so cool and go catch it for its fantastic special effects. I certainly will go get the DVD.

No comments: