Thursday 19 April 2007

So Thick Skin


I headed home last night after a long day's work which was frustrating and can't wait to relax at the comfort of my sofa...

It was 10pm and American Idol was aired. Didn't get to watch the result show and not knowing who was voted out. Really clueless. MAN... I am shocked to see SANJAYA still in the competition!! What the hell is he doing there week after week?

He sounded so bad that I wasn't able to sit there and watch.. The song that he chose was quite cute and sexy but he sounded gayish... Not SEXY at all laaa SANJAYA.. I couldn't understand what his fans see in him till the Love of my Life told me this "Americans like MJ la.. give him a break. Maybe the next time he will perform very well when he sing 'BEAT IT'" I just starred at him speechless!

If we are allowed to vote for them, I would definitely vote for Lekisha, Blake & Melinda. I think they are great singers and if Singapore can vote.. who will you vote?

No comments: