Monday 23 April 2007

Grey Monday


The weather is really unpredictable these days don't you think? In the morning when I was heading to work, the sun was so piercing that I was hoping that I could work from home.

It is so humid today and it's really painful to lunch out, so I decided to lunch in instead. Lunching in can be good at times; you are able to avoid the sun, the oily smell on your shirt/hair or even on your body and avoid some people you might likely bump into. hahahaahahah...

Was quite frustrated when the sky gets darker and lightning is moving in fiercely when the clock is approaching to knock off time... Dun you just hate the rain when you're about to knock off? sighz... For me, I find it irritating and disgusting to walk on wet grounds.. (friends who know me that well knows it too!!) Just don't like the feeling of getting my toes wet especially when you're wearing flats (as in REALLY FLAT shoes)... very sick feeling.

It's 6pm+ now and realized that it has stopped pouring. Though the floor is still wet, guess I should able to handle the 'walk' to MRT with my super flat sandals. Better leave now coz' I am not sure when the Cats will fall again!!

No comments: