Saturday 28 April 2007

Friends Lost & Found

The group
Vincent & Vee
Lester & Vee
Viola & Vee
Benson & Me
Germaine & Me

Friends have always been very important in my life and I always cherish the time that we spent together.

It felt like 'blind date' as I was all excited to meet up with my old friends whom I have not seen for a decade! I arranged to have them meet at Vivocity, which was the centralized place for most and away from busy traffic on a Friday evening.

When I stepped into the huge shopping mall, I strangely had butterflies in my stomach and I felt like a schoolgirl going on her 1st date. No, I wasn't meeting a guy whom you might think I had a crush on. Seated in Akashi Japanese Restaurant was a bunch of old friends (Benson, Vincent, Lester, Viola, Germaine).

I have not met Ben, Vince & Lester more than a decade and they behaved like old days except for the size.... haaaaa. We teased one another over dinner and were all feeling young again!

It was really my 1st time partying with this group of friends at St. James Powerstation. Geezzzz... the place was so huge that you might even get lost if you don't get a map! It was so crowded at some rooms in St. James but we decided to settle at Gallery Room, which the music was somehow like Velvet & Zouk (mmh...at least there was a place which I felt at 'home')

I enjoyed myself thoroughly and guess we will be having such gathering again in the near future...

Thanks for a wonderful night friends.

3 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Ahem....finally saw the group!

Viola is looking better than ever eh!
Must be not enuf stress!!

Vee said...

hahaaa... bet you saw the full collection on Multiply!!! haha

baubles bangles and beads said...

Collection? More like the cast of Beverly Hills 90210 - NOT....15 years down the road!! haha