Saturday 21 April 2007

A Rare Outing On Saturday


It's finally the weekend and such a previous time for me to rest and relax at the comfort of my home. I spent most of my Saturdays at home keeping mummy company and try to catch up with my 'Mr Chow'...(sleeping, in case you're not sure).

Today is something different where I decided to meet up with a good friend for rare lunch on a Saturday. The sun was at its full power as I took the bus to Tampines Mall. For that moment, I was hoping that I was wearing a bikini coz' it was even uncomfortable wearing Tees.

Talking and laughing at silly things over lunch with an old pal is just perfect. We don't meet up often but somehow we were able to share and talked openly. Guess I have to meet up with my friends more often coz' I seriously think they are the best therapy.

Attended mass in the evening and surprised to see a 'new' Father Bosco when he came out to help giving communion. Heard from my colleague a few days back but can't figure out. Father John Bosco is hairless! No hair, no beard and no glasses. I wouldn't know it's him if not for my colleague's information.

With that changes, he was showing us an example of how the disciples of Jesus couldn't recognize him after he has risen. It is the example of what Jesus said to Thomas; 'Happy are those who have not seen but yet believed'. Truly Amen.

No comments: